FEATURE VIDEO

Monday, March 15, 2010

Copyright This!


Got A Lotta Hataz And I love It Please Bring It on I'm the Juggernaut You Can Stop me Any one Messin With 2deep Ent. Will Die Properly !
Detach Ya head From Ya Neck I'm The New Gee-Oh-Dee Body
Judge Dredd Call Me Barak O'Bully The New President Of this town ! Called KillahDelph
Philly brotherly love please it's time to call it something else
as i Start murderin' You clowns with the wonderful sluggz
i eat plenty of beef like My Godbrova From Another Ice Fire Mother King Of Philly Gillie
And I'm swinging the sword all the way in north Philly
the excellent Samurai of this hip hop life
is now restin in south philly with them sickko's and ya wife
So ya best Ta Think Twice! Cause I stay Top Notch Goon Gang Like My Uncle Tone trumped out with Millz 4life
Can Ya feel me ?
Playin with the sawed off mossburg pumps
lettin Off double "O" bucks
Can Ya feel me, or maybe Ladies it's a bes Kept secret Ya fall back
and readjust 2 smellen me
I'm a Bastard Old And Dirty no father to the style of N.I.z's dolo
breakin night heavenly niggaz stay on my top ryden my joc cause Of Envy wantin what's in my Crackberry and if you ask me about the numbers inside I'ma show you Plenty Like my Aunt Mary
Juanna take a look she's a very fine gurl to the contrary
B Leaf she sparks me up like v8 so by the end of the day the limes twisted in the coconut & Got my beard hair turnin Grey
So to Any Emcee that ain't on my 13 levels if you just shut the fuck up
pay attention shake my hand and make a deal with the devil
cause the only way your gonna understand my science is by reversing the red rum dog cause I'm beyond your comprehension
you still busy trynna See through the fogg !



Who hasn't learned to save face cause ya hearts on the floor hidden emotions gotchu stuck in disgrace
so don't feel bad when i kickin ya back door Put the Big 9 to your Gib as your bitch gives me knowledge
suckin the jiz off her lips asking me to hit bikini bottom and fill her with my kidz
pullen all ya cards dealing fate moms cryin atcha wake
call'en on the jakes doesn't realize that she made a mistake
it's all about to make sense soon "Operation Get Rid Of Pinky " Coming To A Theater Near U TOP NOTCH GOONS !
Uncle Trump'll Tell ya Half the P.P.D's on my payroll You Bafoon
Uncle Ramsey will Even Tell ya N.I.z's On the Breaks Coming At You Sucker Emcees Beaten On HOOkS N.I.z's No Fake One Man Guerilla Unit
Certain Veterans Still Can't Relate As The Sit under Brown Starz
while this Reyes I and I Masturbates And Nox U out The Box
I Am Hip Hops Next Great aka Nasty Nate
and if you don't believe me Ask For the DaTruuf Of StreetRadio It's Nophrillz
Dj SoulBuck Aka Mr Street Sickness just might have ya baby mama tricken at the next show i perform @
chompin on them ills askin niggaz what position cause her thrillz pay my bills !

No comments: