FEATURE VIDEO

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fess Season


It Has Come To My Attention The Vast Amount Of Sleeper Cell Emcee’s In Philly Hiding Waiting for that One Bit Of Brush From The Steel Wool Of Barak O’BuLLy’S Beard To Shine A Lil Harder Than What They Really Are At the Moment So I’ve Been Doing My “Home Work” ! My Homework Led Me to "Fess Gotchu" An Artist That Brings A Raw Hunger Graduating to Greedy Type Flow To The Scene -- I Had A Chance Yesterday To Sit Down & Build With The Up An Coming Power Players East Coast Endorsed Artist and Record With Him In the Lab, I'll just Say This “This White Boii Is A Beast Much like Another I Know -- But See this has Nothing to do with , Race Color & Or Creed This Is about Hip Hop And N.I.z’S Everywhere So I Had to Catch It Sleepin In The Best Spot And “My Part Of Town” ,“ The Norf Side aka North Philly !” So at 8:00pm 03/29/2010 I Show Up In the Area Of College Wall, A Heavy populated area, flooded with students, culture, And Some Blessed And Lifted Gifted Temple alum, Girard College not to far down the street and the neighborhood being Peaceful & quiet I found a place where hip hop was tucked away ….! I sat down with Fess Gotchu A Local talent In Hip Hop Underground Stream
Floating In a River Of Raw Culture Around Him Beats Mic, Popcorn Filter And Recording Equipment Ready to Go as I walked into his lab The Warm Smell Of Grandaddy Purpe Drifted through the air I knew then I’d be @ home in a Lab and could get out what I needed and be satisfied -- “ He welcomed me like a GodBrova Should !--Peace With The Chief And A Canada Dry Ginger ale To Sooth My Palette before I released fire on the Mic
Gin And Tonic Yes -- (Reminded Me Of When I Sparked up for the 1st Time With My Other Godbrova And Good Friend Doap Nixon Of A.O.T.P More On Him Later )
We Began to Build And Soon After 7 L’s And Listening to some Beats We Came Out With a Banger Soon to Be Heard On the Power Players East Coast Invasion Mix Tape Vol.1 “5th Element” --- He Said , “ Bully I Gotchu & Fess Certainly Did “ It Was Some Official PSP Shit And Well.. Leaving It at that I Said Fess , “This Is What Power Players Magazine "East Coast" Can Do For You ! -- "A MAgazine for The People By the People !" -- Dirty Rice / Founder Of Power Players Magazine http://www.powerplayersmagazine.com/

We Finshed Up The Lab Session Around 2am And Already Had The Mix Tape Project For Power Players Magazine’s East Coast Invasion Underway -- “It’s 2010” I told fess, “we still may be in our bag right now !, but Come the Beginning of 2011 We In our Mag As In Magazine -- And with that Said I Finally Re-Introduce With Out Further Interuption And with the Blessings Of The 120 Dropped on me On the day In Question Mathematics Read Wisdom/Cipher 29,03 2010 --I Nate"Barak O'BuLLy" RodriQuez aka N.I.z
Executive Editor/Consultant Over East Coast Operations To
http://www.facebook.com/NizKingOfHooks
http://twitter.com/NIzKiNgOfHoOkS “
POWER PLAYERS MAGAZINE PRESENTS :: “FESS GOTCHU”
-And I Approve This Message!-
Now Back to our regularly scheduled programming !
About Fess ,
Sex:
Male
Current City:
Philadelphia, PA
Birthday:
June 16, 1981
Hometown:
North Hills baby!!!!, Abington, PA
Relationship Status:
In a Relationship
Interested In:
Women
Looking For:
Networking
Political Views:
politics are bullshit...just a game some people use to control other people...free yourself.
Religious Views:
see politics
Activities:
writing, producing and recording music...plottin on this paper...proving stereotypes wrong and breaking down boundaries
Interests:
anything involved with the entertainment industry...music and movies. gettin to the root of problems
Favorite Music:
music...dont matter the genre...I don't believe in genres...just good music
Favorite TV Shows:
I dont watch tv
Favorite Movies:
gangster flick, comedies, a few drama flicks here and there
Favorite Books:
I'm a writer not a reader
Favorite Quotations:
Free yourself get in touch with your soul and open up your mind.






Yes its Fildelphia Fess you spell it with a P I spell it with an F grew up right outside the city but my mom grew up in west my dad was born in Mt. Airy I remember the picture of him sitting on the steps in that photo album next to the television set my moms side my grandmother was Polish from poland to Ellis Island my grandmothers mother came over my father side I only like my grandad the rest uptight and white I wasnt havent that all the kids at my school would poke and make fun cuz I was a bit different then the rest of them when I hit high school I broke out of my shell My Dad cheated had a kid I was mad raising hell now 12 years later I'm doin very well My plans came together I began to excell All the jail time drug use hearthache and pain My fam was blue collar rich kids had it made Just a regular kid but my vision was big I loved to write maaaan i was nice with a pen because

My momma made me dope I'm a man like my father but my momma made me dope My dad made me mad but my momma made me dope it was hard for me to cope

I had a passion for writing when I was young which turned into a love for music which then brought me to where Im at today a grown man seeking knowledge and success to pass on to others so they too can live how I'm living.....free!
Email:
fess45@hotmail.com
Websites:
http://www.myspace.com/professandkingmidas
http://www.facebook.com/fess.gotchu










And On That Note Power Players Magazine East Coast Presents You With “ FESS SEASON ”
http://fess.bandcamp.com/album/fess-season

No comments: