FEATURE VIDEO

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MONICA ANNOUNCES BREAKUP WITH ROCKO








Atlanta singer Monica confirmed on her Twitter account @MonicaMyLife that she and rapper Rocko have broken up. Unlike most public breakups, Monica managed to keep it private and respectful without dissing Rocko and the cause of the breakup.

“Thank u everyone for all the love your sending. @Rocko4Realis a great father and we will continue to love and parent our children. The Rest is a private matter between @Rocko4Realis and I. He is a good person. We all make mistakes. Even separated we will always be family.I say thank u again to u all. And as I live and learn I grow. Don’t feel sorry for me just pray for me. Gods got it. Have a great day."

If you didn't respect Monica before, this is an awesome reason to start now.


-Monique "Marvelous Mo" Balcarran

No comments: